Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's been a quiet few days for me. I've been working but not quickly. I've also had to deal with these little creatures. There are about 4 or 5 of them hanging out on my porch lately. Bright colors usually mean poison. The bright blue tail keeps me away. They're very quick moving little things!





My batting order finally arrived on Wednesday. I got started on this quilt and had lots of breaking thread problems. I couldn't work on Thursday because I went to the dentist. Another tooth pulled. I'll get this quilt finished today.... somehow. The breaking thread is always a puzzle of finding the problem.


When I win the lottery I'm gonna get myself one of these! Click the word to see what I'm talking about.

Wow! To be able to lay out a whole quilt and watch the designs being stitched. Just imagine how creative I could be with customer quilts. Hmm... I wonder how they deal with constantly breaking thread and tension issues. I wonder if I can do McTavishing or Rickydoodles on it too? What size bobbins would it use?

Ok, I gotta stop dreaming and get to work this morning.

No comments: