Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Organizing mood again








These are pictures of the quilts I finished this week. These are three of my five fair entries for this year. I actually got them all finished for a change. Usually I don’t. I did feel a little guilty about not working on customer quilts. But hey, sometimes I just gotta do something that makes me happy or else I won’t be happy working on customer quilts. Being unhappy always leads to problems. I was also sick in bed two days this week. I don’t know what was wrong, just that I felt awful and had a stuffy head. It was probably the high pollution count the last few days.

I’m in an organizing mood again. I’ve let my quilting stuff take over the house again so it is time for reorganizing. I started with the computer which is loaded with photos and moving very slow.

I tried moving my quilt pictures off the computer and onto a CD. It didn’t work. I haven’t a clue why? Do I need to do something to a CD before it can accept stuff? I keep getting a message that the disks are not usable. I did have a new CD drive put into the computer a few weeks ago. This is the first time I tried to use it. I also bought CDs that say rewriteable. But, do they need to be formatted or something to work?

Sunday is my day for shopping. Today I’m going to look at some organizing things. I don’t plan to buy anything just look for ideas. I don’t buy organizing items because someone says I should. I look for ideas then keep them in mind as I start sorting through what it is I want to organize.

Ok, enough post writing, my organizing genes are telling me to go do something useful.

1 comment:

EileenKNY said...

I'm so glad to see you posting. I was a little concerned because you didn't write for a week. Please post what you do about organizing. I'm trying Flylady.