Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

New grandchild's first portrait

Yesterday my daughter showed me the first ultrasound pictures of her baby. It was so cute and so tiny at only a few weeks. It looked like a tiny person lying on the floor with their feet up on a wall and their arms above their head in a really relaxed position. My daughter said the baby was constantly moving during the ultrasound. It was a very bright moment in an otherwise ordinary Sunday.

After I got home I checked my email; one of the nice ladies had sent me a link to the city business loan programs. I looked at it and found a new micro-loan program run by the city that looks promising. I’m not going to get my hopes up though. There are several things I need to accomplish before actually talking to officials about loans.

August is normally a really busy month for me. The fair, the Nashville show, Christmas quilts, and other projects usually keep me on the go. I also have a lot of paper work to sort and record. So now I’m off the computer and into the studio…..

No comments: