Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Quilts and Quilting

Wow! Its working again!!! Thank you to the nice person from blog land who answered my cry for help. You made a little old lady very happy today.

So here is today's finished quilt. It was 95 x 122. I'm very happy he wanted the Circle Lord Baptist fans on it.




In between searching all over blogger for answers; I took breaks to cut on fabrics in order to vent my frustrations. I got out some of my string blocks and trimmed them up to 6 x 9. Now I have to find a quilt design I like to use them in. This is before trimming.

This is after trimming.


This is after separating them into strips going horizontal and strips going vertical.


Now that all the internet stuff is taken care of maybe I can get back to normal. I will be gone all day tomorrow and probably Friday too. I wanted to get all this straightened out first. I will be at the Kentucky State Fair looking at all the quilts entered that I quilted. It will probably be the last time I get a chance to see them up close and personal.

1 comment:

Suzanne Earley said...

The Baptist Fan on that quilt looks wonderful! Hope you are having fun at the fair!