Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Side bar elements??

Ok, I'm really confused! I signed up to joined the MQresource machine quilter blog ring. I have to put a link on my side bar before my membership can be approved. SO HOW THE HECK IS THIS DONE????

I've read and read all over blogger today but can't see where I can put anything on the side bar. I tried this before when I wanted to add a counter to the side bar. I searched and read for over a week. Never figured it out then either!

I guess I won't be able to join the blog ring after all. Ok, now I'm really sad. I wanted someone to start a machine quilter blog ring for a long time, now that there is one, I can't join because I'm not computer smart enough to put something on my blog. You see why I didn't want to try starting one myself?

I'm going to take out my frustrations by cutting the heck out of some fabrics!!

4 comments:

jhwolf said...

Anita:
I would contact Suzanne at suzanne@saltcreekquiltco.com and if she can't help you she will know someone that can.

Judy in MO

Suzanne Earley said...

Hi Anita --

I saw your post of frustration and wanted to let you know that I just finished typing up instructions for how to do this very thing on Blogger. Send me an e-mail and I'll respond with the instructions!

Karen (Misiz C) said...

Looks like you did it! I just clicked on the next button and your blog came up. The blogs on this ring are amazing! I look forward to keeping up with yours.

EileenKNY said...

Hi Anita!!! We're here!!!