Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


The next finished quilt. Another crib sized.


I simply outlined the characters with clear thread.

Then did a ribbon design on the sashing.


I went to the Southwest Library over the weekend to see my quilt on display.




It looks good hanging there in the window.



It is sad when one of my quilts leave me, never to be seen again. But.... that is my hope for all my quilts. A hope that I make them so well the owner never has to bring them back for repairs. I do hope this one raises a lot of money for the charity and the new owner keeps it a long long time. There will be many high influence people there to bid on it in the silent auction.

No comments: