Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Short post today

There were two quilts that left here without getting their picture taken but these are the other finished quilts from this week.










I had hoped a couple of days ago to post about how I schedule and make custom made quilts. I had to choose between computer time and finishing those quilts for my customers. Needless to say, I choose to work on the quilts instead of sitting in front of a computer screen.

Speaking of computer time, it really can eat away at the hours! I tell myself I will just get on for a quick look at email or to look at blogs and before I know it half a day has gone past. Then I am mentally kicking myself for spending so much time at the computer because I realize that a deadline is half a day closer without me ever accomplishing a thing. Shame, shame, Anita! I could have done a whole lot in the time I sat in front of the computer screen!

With that said, instead of writing a long post today I’m going back into the studio to work on a couple of fair entry quilts before my daughter picks me up for our Sunday shopping.

2 comments:

EileenKNY said...

Have a great day! Enjoy!!

Judy Whitehead said...

Anita, that is so true computer time does seem to eat into studio time. It's a balancing act constantly. Enjoying your blog, have a good day!