Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

More finished quilts











Today’s finishes…. The countdown is 26. Or at least I think it is?

Remember the clothing quilts I created a few weeks ago? Well, this is two of them. I started with only creating 3 then it was increased to 5 by the customer. I still have to finish piecing two. I hope to do that this weekend. I want them all quilted and bound by next weekend if I can.

The other is a customer made top.

This post is short because I want to get an early start in the studio and I can’t think of much to say this morning. My mind is still stuck on working out details of paperwork.

Blogger is not letting me put a title on the page today. I hope they work the problems out soon.

No comments: