Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thank you

Thank you everyone for the help understanding what Agenda 21 is.  I remember President Carter tried to have something like that started.  I really like Carter for his humanitarian views and work.  

Sometimes I hear a story on the news and I ask myself..... what the heck are they talking about.  Regardless of political views, I just want to know what they are talking about.  Sometimes it might be politics I don't understand and sometimes it might be a new technical device.   

Remember when IPods and MP3 players first came out?  Well, at first I couldn't figure out what everyone was talking about then either.  It took me awhile but I did find out.  I still can't make my MP3 work but at least I know what it is.   

Any senior that doesn't keep up with their edyoukashun will quickly find them self lost at every turn.  A few days ago I was at my daughter's house trying to figure out how to operate her tv remote with all it's buttons.  Ladybug saw me struggling with it and said "let me show you NaNa" and she did.  I had to laugh at a 3 year old who was being very patient as she explained each step.  I was very proud of her too for being so willing to help an old person understand.  Maybe someday I'll be able to return the help to her by showing her how old stuff worked without electricity.  Like.... for example..... a Singer treadle machine.  (smile)

Ok, I'm rambling here.  Sorry.  I just wanted to say thank you for helping me.

No comments: