Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tornado night

Just when I think I've got a little time for playing in the yard farm, or maybe write a blog post, we get bad storms coming through our area.  I won't write another post about our tornado night because I just wrote one for the other blog.  I thought you might like to see this video that I took around 7:30 last night. 


Ok, how about one more?  This is kind of fun now that blogger made it easier to do videos. 



There isn't a problem with the camera.  It really was that dark outside.

Now if only I could figure out a way to make videos while I'm working on the machine to do quilts. 

No comments: