Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still here

If you've been wondering where I've been the last few days I've been at the quilting machine full time. 
I've still got problems with my internet.  I may be right in the middle of typing a post when I'll get messages like this one. 



I might be trying to log onto the internet and I get messages like this one.



When I try to sign up as a friend, on the blogs I want to follow, my internet connection blips off.  I try to read some of the posts done by the bloggers I've got listed on my other blog.  I click on the link and my internet blips off.  I've found the only way for me to follow blogs these days is to bookmark them as favorites.  It can get very frustrating constantly going through the process of reconnecting to the internet over and over again each time I click on a link.

I've got more quilting work to be finished this week.  Three deadline quilts.  I hope to get back to my organizing and regular posting next week.


1 comment:

Joyful said...

So sorry you are having problems with the internet. This can be so frustrating. Hopefully you will be able to get it sorted out when you've finished your quilts.