Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Art quilt done

 Special message to:  Nancy B. of Louisville.   I tried to reply to your email but it keeps bouncing back to me.  I don't know how to answer your quilting question unless I can get in touch with you.  Please email me your phone number or call any fabric store in this area to ask for mine.  They all know me.



Hmm.... I realized this morning that I can't show pictures of the two art quilts I'm finishing this week.  I'm not allowed as the owner doesn't want them put on the web yet.  I can only give a hint of what's involved with the quilting.  Lots of straight lines. 



I have the other one almost finished.  I should have it finished this morning.  That means I have almost the whole weekend to do some house cleaning or organizing..... OR quilt one of my own. 

No comments: