Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ARRRRR!!!!

I wish the HECK google and yahoo would work out their differences and start to play nicely with each other!!  I would say harsher words but this is a family friendly blog.  The internet gets more crappy each day.  If I'm doing something on my blog first then I can't get to my email.  If I open my email first then decide to view some of my favorite sites I can't make comments.  ATT email is a yahoo run thing.  Blogger is a google run thing.  The two simply don't want to play nicely together for the convenience of users.  I'm beginning to think maybe I should give up the internet all together.  I'm not sure it's worth the headache anymore.

No comments: