Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

A short post to let everyone know I'm still around. I've been off my feet, drifting between lala land and wakefulness for a week. I should have known better than stay awake for two days. An old person body is not built for that kind of stress. But... my daughter needed me to be there for her during her labor so I pushed myself beyond reasonable. Isn't that what parents do? As a result my resistance was low and I found myself in bed for a week. This also made me feel guilty since I couldn't go help with the new baby as I had planned. Mommie and baby are doing fine though.

I have a ton of things to catch up on.... emails, bills, phone calls, house cleaning, quilting work, etc. I'll have to take it easy and do things gradually until I get my strength back. First thing to do is prioritize so I can do the most important things first then get to the other later.

I think I lost about 20 pounds this week from not eating. That could be a good thing. It probably won't take long to put the pounds back on though.

Right now I'm headed to the studio to see what work is way behind schedule. Next I'll check on the phone calls I need to return then maybe later today I'll get to all the emails. I may not be posting again right away because other priorities might take up my computer time.

No comments: