Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another finished quilt.


A sort of leafy design in the half square triangle blocks.


A flower power design in the squares.


I've decided not to put another quilt on the machine for today. Today will be for a really good cleaning, oiling, and tune up of the machine. I've noticed very inconsistent top tension. It's not a major problem yet. It's barely noticeable to anyone but me. Maybe because my face is about 10 inches from the needle while sewing but others view the finished stitching from a standing position.

I guess while I'm in a cleaning mode I might as well clean the studio and my household machine really good too. The dust bunnies hide everywhere! Whenever I notice that the white shelves and the white baseboards start looking grey.... its time to corral the bunnies.

My daughter has an appointment with the doctor this afternoon to start an induced labor. We should have our new baby girl by tomorrow. I will be leaving to be with her as soon as the labor gets underway. I'm not sure how long I will be gone. It depends on how long my daughter needs me..... or wants me there with her.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Congratulations Anita! Enjoy your time with your daughter and new little one!