I did a flower design in the 9 patch squares.
A leaf and flower design in the sashing.
I did manage to get this fair entry quilted and bound. I have it pinned to one of my design walls being blocked. When it dries it should be very square. Well at least I will have a couple of entries this year after all. Thank goodness this one was small and didn't take long to quilt it.
I did a cross hatching on the border and found it had some fullness and pulling areas in it. I went back and did more stitching to take up all the fullness.
I'm slowly making progress to getting back on schedule. I had to eliminate several "me" things from my "to do" list. I think my apprentice will start the first week of September. It will be a welcome relief to have someone here to lend a hand with the things I need to get done. Maybe next year I won't have to eliminate so many of my "me" things.
I'm headed off to start on the next customer quilt.