Welcome to my blog

Please don't remind me that I'm poor; I'm having too much fun pretending I'm simply "living green" like everyone else these days.


Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

.
The owner of the last quilt finished came and picked it up. He liked the quilting. I got these three finished and marked then put onto the machine.




I was going to do a tutorial on how to load multiple quilts until I realized these three all get the same backing fabric. I put it on as one piece and can't do the tutorial. The tutorial will have to be done when I have separate backings.


My daughter wants to start moving some things in here this weekend so I'm going to spend the day finishing up the last of the prep work on their rooms. It's easier to put plastic on windows if there's nothing in the way of the ladder. I need to get the switch place covers and the outlet covers back on too. I took them off months ago to paint a room and never got back to finishing. Hopefully, now that I'm not under pressure to finish quilts, I can actually finish projects instead of creating more UFOs or PIGS.

No comments: